Bank of England Briefing
Briefing – 6 July 12:00 – 1.00pm
At 10.30hrs (GMT) on Tuesday 5 July 2022, the Bank of England will publish the Financial Policy Committee’s (FPC) Financial Stability Report and FPC Record.
We would like to invite you to our briefing session which will be held on MS Teams between 12.00-1.00pm on Wednesday 6 July. The briefing will be hosted by Sarah Breeden, Executive Director, Financial Stability, Strategy and Risk and Lee Foulger, Director, Financial Stability, Strategy and Risk.
The webinar is aimed at businesses and community organisations across the UK.
Please kindly note that registration will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please register by clicking this link. You will be sent joining details the day before the event.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on our website after the event.
You are invited to submit questions live during the session on the webinar platform. The questions will be taken as grouped themes and anonymised on the conference call. Please check your network firewalls and ensure you are able to access the Microsoft Teams’ platform ahead of the briefing session.
- UK factories raise prices at record pace
- Perthshire Classic Car Tour gets the Royal treatment
- Businesses urged to consider Queen's awards for competitive edge
- New Brexit rules caused major shock to UK-EU trade
- Ukraine war to cause biggest price shock in 50 years
- Government borrowing halves as Covid costs fall
- People reliant on cash risk being cut adrift, Which? Says
- Shoppers could face £271 rise in annual food bills
- Scotland 5GCentre Innovation Challenge Live
- First full-size driverless bus trials to begin in Scotland
- Price rises trigger shift from saving to borrowing
- Airlines should be fined for refund delays, MPs say
- Aberdeen to host second UK trade meeting with United States
- Call to Restore, Recover & Reform as Council candidates in Perth and Kinross urged to back local businesses
- Balhousie Care Group Chairman shortlisted in Scottish Ex-Forces in Business Awards
- Stagecoach confirms new fares for passengers in the east of Scotland
- Stagecoach takes major step towards the opening of new Perth customer contact centre as Scottish customers start to use the new service
- Chamber Golf Day Open for Bookings and Backed by Carbon
- Tayside and Strathearn Help for Ukraine
- Annual Golf Day: Friday 16th September 2022 at Strathmore Golf Centre
- Binn Group installs repurposed materials artwork to promote international Earth Day
- Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme
- Digital apprenticeship development
- Retail sales fall as rising cost of living bites