Bank of England Briefing
Briefing – 6 July 12:00 – 1.00pm
At 10.30hrs (GMT) on Tuesday 5 July 2022, the Bank of England will publish the Financial Policy Committee’s (FPC) Financial Stability Report and FPC Record.
We would like to invite you to our briefing session which will be held on MS Teams between 12.00-1.00pm on Wednesday 6 July. The briefing will be hosted by Sarah Breeden, Executive Director, Financial Stability, Strategy and Risk and Lee Foulger, Director, Financial Stability, Strategy and Risk.
The webinar is aimed at businesses and community organisations across the UK.
Please kindly note that registration will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please register by clicking this link. You will be sent joining details the day before the event.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on our website after the event.
You are invited to submit questions live during the session on the webinar platform. The questions will be taken as grouped themes and anonymised on the conference call. Please check your network firewalls and ensure you are able to access the Microsoft Teams’ platform ahead of the briefing session.
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years
- MSPs Back Making Emergency Covid Powers Permanent
- Inflation pushes UK government interest costs to May record
- Second 24-hour rail walkout after talks collapse
- British Airways Heathrow staff back summer strikes over pay
- People cut back on food shopping as price rises bite
- New £2m fund to cut environmental impact of textiles
- New £200 million to back innovative agriculture projects
- Landlord warning over making Covid eviction laws permanent
- G7 Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China's Belt and Road initiative
- Independent report into funding for tax and welfare devolution
- Scottish councils given powers to run own bus services
- Royal Mail workers to vote on strike over pay
- Scottish film industry projected to grow to £1 billion by 2030
- Scottish Government announces £10m investment in net-zero energy
- 19 October 2023 proposed as date for second Scottish Independence Referendum
- Great Perthshire Festival 2022
- Courier Awards
- VAT annual adjustments - it's time to act to ensure claims are maximised
- How to make Health & Safety a Priority for your Business
- PoP Feature: Past of Perthshire - Perth: Scenic Setting and Evolution
- UK inflation rises at fastest rate for 40 years as food costs jump
- Scottish tourism bookings down as cost-of-living crisis bites