Bank of England Briefing
Briefing – 6 July 12:00 – 1.00pm
At 10.30hrs (GMT) on Tuesday 5 July 2022, the Bank of England will publish the Financial Policy Committee’s (FPC) Financial Stability Report and FPC Record.
We would like to invite you to our briefing session which will be held on MS Teams between 12.00-1.00pm on Wednesday 6 July. The briefing will be hosted by Sarah Breeden, Executive Director, Financial Stability, Strategy and Risk and Lee Foulger, Director, Financial Stability, Strategy and Risk.
The webinar is aimed at businesses and community organisations across the UK.
Please kindly note that registration will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please register by clicking this link. You will be sent joining details the day before the event.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on our website after the event.
You are invited to submit questions live during the session on the webinar platform. The questions will be taken as grouped themes and anonymised on the conference call. Please check your network firewalls and ensure you are able to access the Microsoft Teams’ platform ahead of the briefing session.
- Eurozone raises interest rates for first time in 11 years
- UK debt interest reaches record high as inflation soars
- Recovery Loan Scheme Extended
- Balhousie Care Group bolsters senior team with appointment of leading figure in health and social care
- Scottish Law Firm Supports Charity Aiding Vulnerable People Around the World
- Big Butterfly Count and Tayside Recorders' Day Call to Action
- Businesses who import or export goods are urged to prepare for UK customs declaration system changes
- Raft of Promotions and New Talent Intake for Azets in Scotland
- Blair Castle International Horse Trials 2022
- The WM Mann Foundation Supports Glenalmond Education for Ukrainian pupil
- Binn Group Golf Day Champions Local Charities
- KILMAC Tee-Up Support for Perth Festival
- Stagecoach recognises star employees across the country
- Over 300,000 Tax Credits Customers Have One Month Left to Renew
- Energy Companies' Customer Service Hits Record Low
- Scottish Police Officers Set to Take Action in Pay Dispute
- Chancellor Must Act Now as Toxic Combination of Costs Crisis Hits Scottish Economy
- Monica Galetti is Scotland's first Seafood Ambassador
- £22 Million Support Package to Help Unemployed People Over 50 Find Work
- Rising Prices Push Scotland Towards Household Debt Crisis
- Royal Mail Managers to Strike Over Jobs and Pay
- British Airways Cancels 1,500 More Flights
- UK Economic Outlook has Deteriorated, Bank of England Warns
- Consultation Launched on Scottish Government’s Moveable Transactions Bill