Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
Aspen Waite Radio launched online and via a free app in July 2020. Describing the station as ‘the home of work/life balance’, Aspen Waite say that it: ‘combines great music and business and features a wide range of shows and podcasts to educate, entertain and enjoy’. Aspen Waite Radio broadcast on DAB in Portsmouth on the 2nd of November and will do the same in Wales next month, welcoming millions of new listeners across the area.
The radio station is available to listen to online at www.aspenwaiteradio.com, where it is also possible to download the free listening app. Aspen Waite actively encourage anyone who might like to be interviewed or showcase their business on the radio station to contact them at email@example.com. They are keen to celebrate other businesses: their journey and future.
Aspen Waite are a firm of business advisors with national coverage, combining a multitude of business services under one roof and aspiring to ‘build a world where no business owner feels alone’.
Their Friends Programme was set up last April in response to the Covid 19 crisis and has since provided support, advice and financial assistance to hundreds of businesses across the UK. Their endeavours were rewarded in March 2021 with a Somerset Business Award for Outstanding Achievement.
You can follow Aspen Waite Scotland on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AspenWaite, Twitter https://twitter.com/AspenWaite and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aspen-waite-chartered-accountants/ or by getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions