Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
Aspen Waite Radio launched online and via a free app in July 2020. Describing the station as ‘the home of work/life balance’, Aspen Waite say that it: ‘combines great music and business and features a wide range of shows and podcasts to educate, entertain and enjoy’. Aspen Waite Radio broadcast on DAB in Portsmouth on the 2nd of November and will do the same in Wales next month, welcoming millions of new listeners across the area.
The radio station is available to listen to online at www.aspenwaiteradio.com, where it is also possible to download the free listening app. Aspen Waite actively encourage anyone who might like to be interviewed or showcase their business on the radio station to contact them at email@example.com. They are keen to celebrate other businesses: their journey and future.
Aspen Waite are a firm of business advisors with national coverage, combining a multitude of business services under one roof and aspiring to ‘build a world where no business owner feels alone’.
Their Friends Programme was set up last April in response to the Covid 19 crisis and has since provided support, advice and financial assistance to hundreds of businesses across the UK. Their endeavours were rewarded in March 2021 with a Somerset Business Award for Outstanding Achievement.
You can follow Aspen Waite Scotland on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AspenWaite, Twitter https://twitter.com/AspenWaite and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aspen-waite-chartered-accountants/ or by getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org .
- COVID-19 Cancellation fund for Cultural Organisations
- Business support for those affected by Omicron control measures
- Food and drink funds open
- Strategic Transport Project Review 2 (STPR2) Formal Consultation
- Rowan Consultancy fundraising news
- Latest VisitScotland/Business Gateway Digital Webinars
- Sustainable sleeping: Crieff Hydro introduces new eco bedding
- Catering to Celebrancy via Covid
- Guildry Want to Get Behind Local Apprenticeships
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate Level Full Details and Booking
- Strategic Transport Projects Review or STPR2 - Scottish Government Recommendations
- Unlocking tax savings through capital allowances
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 18 January 2022
- Professional sport allocated £2.55 million of COVID support
- France to relax travel rules from the UK
- Covid self-isolation in England being cut to five full days
- Scottish business leaders target USA for first in-person trade missions since pandemic began
- Google will spend £730m to 'reinvigorate' its UK offices
- UK economy above pre-Covid levels in November
- COVID 19 Business Support and Continuity Tourism Fund
- SCC: Economic recovery at risk as COVID concerns curtail business growth
- Taxi and Private Hire Driver and Operator Support Fund 2022
- Nightclub Closure Fund
- Crowd restrictions lifted for outdoor events