Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
Perth based Chamber of Commerce members, Ascend Elevated Skincare have once again achieved national recognition for one of their market leading CBD cosmetic products. After recent award nods for their Phyto-Retinol & CBD Night Serum and their Rebalancing CBD Lustre Face Oil, their third product in the range, Caffeine & CBD Brightening Oil Serum has picked up a Gold Medal in the Free From Skincare Awards.
Now in it’s eighth year, the Free From Skincare Awards celebrate and encourage skincare manufacturers who create cosmetics that exclude some of the allergens, fragrances and other ingredients sometimes associated with skin and health issues, ethical and environmental concerns, and which some consumers may need to or want to avoid, especially if looking for more ‘allergy friendly’ or natural cosmetics, and struggling to find suitable products. Their judging process is notoriously rigorous and the team at Ascend Elevated Skincare are delighted with the award.
Tamara McAsey, the Formulator of the product said “We’ve always been behind producing products that are as natural as possible, with ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients, that is also highly effective in treating people’s skin. We know we are on the right track due to overwhelmingly positive client feedback, but this added recognition is wonderful for us as a team”
The Free From judges said about the Serum “The packaging is pretty, very sleek and I thought eye-catching … fragrance of coffee is strong … a very light serum, slightly oily, and absorbs quickly over my moisturiser … skin was lovely and bright the first day after use and gives the same excellent result day in day out … My skin has improved in terms of clarity … My skin is much brighter and I feel much happier when I look in the mirror in the morning … has changed the condition of my skin – it’s so much clearer and even in tone. I love this — it’s an amazing product.”
More positivity is to follow from the team at Ascend Elevated Skincare with the news that they are in the final stages of adding to their award winning range with two more products in the coming weeks. It almost certainly won’t be long before we are hearing about their award wins too!
For further details on the Ascend Elevated Skincare Range, please visit www.ascendskincare.co.uk
Ascend Elevated Skincare is pleased to offer Perthshire Chamber members an exclusive 25% discount on products purchased on their website.
Enter the code Perth&Proud at checkout to receive your discount.
Offer ends 1st October 2021
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer