Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
Perth based Chamber of Commerce members, Ascend Elevated Skincare have once again achieved national recognition for one of their market leading CBD cosmetic products. After recent award nods for their Phyto-Retinol & CBD Night Serum and their Rebalancing CBD Lustre Face Oil, their third product in the range, Caffeine & CBD Brightening Oil Serum has picked up a Gold Medal in the Free From Skincare Awards.
Now in it’s eighth year, the Free From Skincare Awards celebrate and encourage skincare manufacturers who create cosmetics that exclude some of the allergens, fragrances and other ingredients sometimes associated with skin and health issues, ethical and environmental concerns, and which some consumers may need to or want to avoid, especially if looking for more ‘allergy friendly’ or natural cosmetics, and struggling to find suitable products. Their judging process is notoriously rigorous and the team at Ascend Elevated Skincare are delighted with the award.
Tamara McAsey, the Formulator of the product said “We’ve always been behind producing products that are as natural as possible, with ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients, that is also highly effective in treating people’s skin. We know we are on the right track due to overwhelmingly positive client feedback, but this added recognition is wonderful for us as a team”
The Free From judges said about the Serum “The packaging is pretty, very sleek and I thought eye-catching … fragrance of coffee is strong … a very light serum, slightly oily, and absorbs quickly over my moisturiser … skin was lovely and bright the first day after use and gives the same excellent result day in day out … My skin has improved in terms of clarity … My skin is much brighter and I feel much happier when I look in the mirror in the morning … has changed the condition of my skin – it’s so much clearer and even in tone. I love this — it’s an amazing product.”
More positivity is to follow from the team at Ascend Elevated Skincare with the news that they are in the final stages of adding to their award winning range with two more products in the coming weeks. It almost certainly won’t be long before we are hearing about their award wins too!
For further details on the Ascend Elevated Skincare Range, please visit www.ascendskincare.co.uk
Ascend Elevated Skincare is pleased to offer Perthshire Chamber members an exclusive 25% discount on products purchased on their website.
Enter the code Perth&Proud at checkout to receive your discount.
Offer ends 1st October 2021
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May