ARCHIE FOUNDATION SPRING BALL TABLES AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The ARCHIE Foundation Spring Ball takes place on the evening of Friday 15th March at the Invercarse Hotel in Dundee. Due to a couple of last minute cancellations, two tables have become available. Join us for an evening of food and entertainment in aid of the ARCHIE Foundation Tayside. A table of 10 is £600.
We also have some sponsorship opportunities available with the following benefits:
- association with a well-loved local charity, making the difference for local sick children and their families
- opportunity to network with guests from a range of businesses and sectors at the drinks reception
- free advert in the Spring Ball programme, seen by up to 260 guests
- featured thank you post on ARCHIE Tayside social media
- Display your pop up banner on the evening
- Logos featured on AV
- Thank you announcement on the evening of ball
To discuss these opportunities please contact email@example.com or call 01382 496203.
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event