Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
The Apprentice Transition Plan service was developed by Skills Development Scotland in order to support apprentices made redundant through the impact of COVID-19.
The service helps individuals market themselves to prospective employers with the support being a bespoke consultancy service tailored to each individual’s personal circumstances where learning providers help the individual to complete their Apprentice Transition Plan.
An element of the service is the creation of a Record of Achievement, which lists all of an individual’s certifications and skills, including transferable skills. As an official document, the Record of Achievement can support a CV and enables employers who are recruiting to get a more accurate understanding of a candidate’s abilities and achievements.
Employers can also encourage any individuals affected by redundancy to benefit from this free, one to one service up until March 2022. More information for employers about the Apprentice Transition Plan is available on apprenticeships.scot.
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music