Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
The Apprentice Transition Plan service was developed by Skills Development Scotland in order to support apprentices made redundant through the impact of COVID-19.
The service helps individuals market themselves to prospective employers with the support being a bespoke consultancy service tailored to each individual’s personal circumstances where learning providers help the individual to complete their Apprentice Transition Plan.
An element of the service is the creation of a Record of Achievement, which lists all of an individual’s certifications and skills, including transferable skills. As an official document, the Record of Achievement can support a CV and enables employers who are recruiting to get a more accurate understanding of a candidate’s abilities and achievements.
Employers can also encourage any individuals affected by redundancy to benefit from this free, one to one service up until March 2022. More information for employers about the Apprentice Transition Plan is available on apprenticeships.scot.
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council