Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
The Apprentice Transition Plan service was developed by Skills Development Scotland in order to support apprentices made redundant through the impact of COVID-19.
The service helps individuals market themselves to prospective employers with the support being a bespoke consultancy service tailored to each individual’s personal circumstances where learning providers help the individual to complete their Apprentice Transition Plan.
An element of the service is the creation of a Record of Achievement, which lists all of an individual’s certifications and skills, including transferable skills. As an official document, the Record of Achievement can support a CV and enables employers who are recruiting to get a more accurate understanding of a candidate’s abilities and achievements.
Employers can also encourage any individuals affected by redundancy to benefit from this free, one to one service up until March 2022. More information for employers about the Apprentice Transition Plan is available on apprenticeships.scot.
- Gillespie Macandrew appoints legal heavyweight Michael Shaw as chair
- Hydropower Insight
- SCC Annual Business Address - 15th September 2022
- Bin workers at 15 Scottish councils to strike in pay dispute
- Ministers to meet energy giants over cost of living
- RECESSIONARY WINDS AFFLICT CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
- Bank of England to Host Webinar 18 August
- Scottish hotel group renews support for unpaid carers through Respitality initiative
- Honours in Perth and Kinross
- Blackadders LLP Announces Leadership Changes
- Binn Group recognised as Real Living Wage employer
- Bidwells leading the charge with four senior Renewable Energy hires
- Cash withdrawals in the UK soar as people grapple with the rising cost of living
- Firms urge Tory rivals Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss to act now to protect Scots jobs
- ScottishPower to build £150m green hydrogen plant at Port of Felixstowe
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce & Business Groups back youngsters ahead of results day
- Rosebank projected to provide £6.3 billion of investment to the UK
- Breaking: Felixstowe port workers to strike for eight days from August
- Bank of England warns the UK will fall into recession this year
- UK new car sales fell 9% in July as supply chain problems continue
- Energy bills to change every three months to avoid price shocks
- Liz Cameron: Next Prime Minister must put UK economic growth at heart of agenda
- UK interest rates see biggest rise in 27 years
- Training to help safeguard organisations from cyber attacks