Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
Balhousie Coupar Angus has appointed a new Care Home Manager, Amanda Sword.
Amanda, a resident of Blairgowrie, plans to strengthen the care home’s links with the local community, and is inviting residents and their relatives to have even more of an input on the care home’s operations.
She said: “Balhousie Coupar Angus is a lovely purpose-built home with a warm and friendly atmosphere. I am keen to involve everyone in how we continue to develop the home, and I am looking forward to working with the staff team, relatives and residents and hearing their ideas for making what is already a lovely home even better.”
Amanda joins the 41-bedroom home from her role as manager of Beech Manor care home in Blairgowrie. Originally from Dundee, Amanda worked as a nurse at Dundee Royal Infirmary and the Royal Victoria Hospital in Dundee. It was at the Royal Victoria that she developed her love for caring for old persons and for palliative care. After a move to the Cottage Hospital in Blairgowrie, she gained further experience in care for the elderly and dementia care, before joining the private care home sector in 2011.
To find out more about Balhousie Care Group visit www.balhousiecare.co.uk
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum