Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
Delivered by Ayrshire College, in partnership with Chevron Aircraft Maintenance
Would you like to work in the fast growing sector of aircraft decommissioning - the process of carefully disassembling an ageing aircraft and making its components available for reuse in another market?
Right now, there’s an increasing demand for people with aircraft decommissioning skills.
In just 6 weeks, you could gain these skills!
On the Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway training course, you’ll develop valuable hand skills by working on real aircraft components at the new Skypath Aero Training Centre at Prestwick Aerospace Campus.
The course is full-time (Mon – Fri, 9am-4pm) for up to 6 weeks and FREE.
It’s running three times between June and September, with the first one starting 14th June til 23rd July.
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so apply NOW!
- Invitation: Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Scottish Government: (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Balhousie Care Group launches new employee benefits programme
- Thorntons: Property market boom shows no signs of stopping
- Supporting Colleagues’ Mental Health Webinar
- Circular Tayside: Biomimicry and Circular Economy, 20th October
- Circular Tayside September Newsletter
- Care home operator finds virtual way to ‘open doors’ to public for tours
- Window Wanderland in Perth, Sat 3rd Oct 2020
- ACS Aviation intensifies training efforts and hires young aircraft engineers
- FREE OFFICE FURNITURE
- Third Circular Tayside Ambassador meeting- 18.09.2020- Circular Tayside Charter
- Trade Body Backing for Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crieff Golf Club Early Bird Membership Offer
- Entrepreneur sees sales of premium curries rocket during pandemic
- Last chance to join Bluesky Experiences Webinar, 30th September
- Gleneagles has launched a new Wild Wellness Package
- Sales Representative vacancy at Balhousie Glazing Ltd, Perth
- How to Facilitate dialogue with staff about mental health & trauma
- Rowan Consultancy has become an Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Innovation workshop with Circular Tayside and Zero Waste Scotland – 1st October
- Supporting Colleagues Mental Wellbeing while WFH and returning to the workplace, by Rowan Consultancy Ltd
- Perthshire care home keeps it all 'in the family' as it employs 13 related staff members
- Chamber Available as Kickstart Scheme Intermediary for those with fewer than 30 Placements