Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
Delivered by Ayrshire College, in partnership with Chevron Aircraft Maintenance
Would you like to work in the fast growing sector of aircraft decommissioning - the process of carefully disassembling an ageing aircraft and making its components available for reuse in another market?
Right now, there’s an increasing demand for people with aircraft decommissioning skills.
In just 6 weeks, you could gain these skills!
On the Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway training course, you’ll develop valuable hand skills by working on real aircraft components at the new Skypath Aero Training Centre at Prestwick Aerospace Campus.
The course is full-time (Mon – Fri, 9am-4pm) for up to 6 weeks and FREE.
It’s running three times between June and September, with the first one starting 14th June til 23rd July.
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so apply NOW!
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May