Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
Delivered by Ayrshire College, in partnership with Chevron Aircraft Maintenance
Would you like to work in the fast growing sector of aircraft decommissioning - the process of carefully disassembling an ageing aircraft and making its components available for reuse in another market?
Right now, there’s an increasing demand for people with aircraft decommissioning skills.
In just 6 weeks, you could gain these skills!
On the Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway training course, you’ll develop valuable hand skills by working on real aircraft components at the new Skypath Aero Training Centre at Prestwick Aerospace Campus.
The course is full-time (Mon – Fri, 9am-4pm) for up to 6 weeks and FREE.
It’s running three times between June and September, with the first one starting 14th June til 23rd July.
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so apply NOW!
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer