Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
Delivered by Ayrshire College, in partnership with Chevron Aircraft Maintenance
Would you like to work in the fast growing sector of aircraft decommissioning - the process of carefully disassembling an ageing aircraft and making its components available for reuse in another market?
Right now, there’s an increasing demand for people with aircraft decommissioning skills.
In just 6 weeks, you could gain these skills!
On the Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway training course, you’ll develop valuable hand skills by working on real aircraft components at the new Skypath Aero Training Centre at Prestwick Aerospace Campus.
The course is full-time (Mon – Fri, 9am-4pm) for up to 6 weeks and FREE.
It’s running three times between June and September, with the first one starting 14th June til 23rd July.
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so apply NOW!
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council