ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
ACS Flight Training have become the first commercial flight training school in Europe to offer the Bose A20 headset as standard issued equipment on the Airline Transport Pilot Licence Course.
ACS Flight Training is proud to announce that Bose Aviation has been named official headset supplier at the school based in Perth, Scotland. This partnership has been established for aspiring commercial airline pilots and will greatly enhance the students training experience.
The Bose A20 headset gives the student 30% greater noise reduction than conventionalaviation headsets. Weighing just 340g, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it's one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you’ll find. All designed to let the student focus on what matters—flying. The A20 Aviation Headset is the best performing aviation headset for operators of piston and turboprop aircraft which Bose has ever brought to market. The headset provides more noise reduction in louder environments over a broader range of frequencies than previous models, and does so in a very comfortable and easy-to-use way. It has been specifically designed to cancel noise while maximising user comfort, without the traditional tradeoffs or compromises.
Craig McDonald, ACS Aviation director said: “Communication and comfort is a very important factor for our students. Working with Bose Aviation will introduce a new experience for our students. Becoming the first commercial training school in Europe to offer the Bose A20 headset as standard issued equipment on our Airline Pilot Training course also demonstrates our desire and determination to continue to deliver the very best innovation to our students.”
Patrick Schutterop, Business Manager for Bose Aviation Europe, added: ‘’Bose is proud of the newly established cooperation with ACS Flight Training! Upon our visit to their impressive facility at Perth airport, having spoken to members of the team, including students, flight instructors, and also mechanics, there was no doubt in our mind Bose has benefits to offer ACS Flight Training pilots. Pilots demand two things from their headsets. First, these units have to provide audio that is clear at all times, no matter how noisy the aircraft environment may be. Second, since aviation headsets have to be worn for many hours at a time, they must be comfortable to wear for the long run, which helps you stay focused on your flying. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits. We are convinced ACS Flight Training cadets and flight instructors will benefit from the A20’s superior noise attenuation qualities, clear communication capabilities, and comfort while training on ACS’s impressive fleet of aircraft’’.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum