ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
ACS Flight Training have become the first commercial flight training school in Europe to offer the Bose A20 headset as standard issued equipment on the Airline Transport Pilot Licence Course.
ACS Flight Training is proud to announce that Bose Aviation has been named official headset supplier at the school based in Perth, Scotland. This partnership has been established for aspiring commercial airline pilots and will greatly enhance the students training experience.
The Bose A20 headset gives the student 30% greater noise reduction than conventionalaviation headsets. Weighing just 340g, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it's one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you’ll find. All designed to let the student focus on what matters—flying. The A20 Aviation Headset is the best performing aviation headset for operators of piston and turboprop aircraft which Bose has ever brought to market. The headset provides more noise reduction in louder environments over a broader range of frequencies than previous models, and does so in a very comfortable and easy-to-use way. It has been specifically designed to cancel noise while maximising user comfort, without the traditional tradeoffs or compromises.
Craig McDonald, ACS Aviation director said: “Communication and comfort is a very important factor for our students. Working with Bose Aviation will introduce a new experience for our students. Becoming the first commercial training school in Europe to offer the Bose A20 headset as standard issued equipment on our Airline Pilot Training course also demonstrates our desire and determination to continue to deliver the very best innovation to our students.”
Patrick Schutterop, Business Manager for Bose Aviation Europe, added: ‘’Bose is proud of the newly established cooperation with ACS Flight Training! Upon our visit to their impressive facility at Perth airport, having spoken to members of the team, including students, flight instructors, and also mechanics, there was no doubt in our mind Bose has benefits to offer ACS Flight Training pilots. Pilots demand two things from their headsets. First, these units have to provide audio that is clear at all times, no matter how noisy the aircraft environment may be. Second, since aviation headsets have to be worn for many hours at a time, they must be comfortable to wear for the long run, which helps you stay focused on your flying. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits. We are convinced ACS Flight Training cadets and flight instructors will benefit from the A20’s superior noise attenuation qualities, clear communication capabilities, and comfort while training on ACS’s impressive fleet of aircraft’’.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions