ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
ACS Flight Training have become the first commercial flight training school in Europe to offer the Bose A20 headset as standard issued equipment on the Airline Transport Pilot Licence Course.
ACS Flight Training is proud to announce that Bose Aviation has been named official headset supplier at the school based in Perth, Scotland. This partnership has been established for aspiring commercial airline pilots and will greatly enhance the students training experience.
The Bose A20 headset gives the student 30% greater noise reduction than conventionalaviation headsets. Weighing just 340g, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it's one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you’ll find. All designed to let the student focus on what matters—flying. The A20 Aviation Headset is the best performing aviation headset for operators of piston and turboprop aircraft which Bose has ever brought to market. The headset provides more noise reduction in louder environments over a broader range of frequencies than previous models, and does so in a very comfortable and easy-to-use way. It has been specifically designed to cancel noise while maximising user comfort, without the traditional tradeoffs or compromises.
Craig McDonald, ACS Aviation director said: “Communication and comfort is a very important factor for our students. Working with Bose Aviation will introduce a new experience for our students. Becoming the first commercial training school in Europe to offer the Bose A20 headset as standard issued equipment on our Airline Pilot Training course also demonstrates our desire and determination to continue to deliver the very best innovation to our students.”
Patrick Schutterop, Business Manager for Bose Aviation Europe, added: ‘’Bose is proud of the newly established cooperation with ACS Flight Training! Upon our visit to their impressive facility at Perth airport, having spoken to members of the team, including students, flight instructors, and also mechanics, there was no doubt in our mind Bose has benefits to offer ACS Flight Training pilots. Pilots demand two things from their headsets. First, these units have to provide audio that is clear at all times, no matter how noisy the aircraft environment may be. Second, since aviation headsets have to be worn for many hours at a time, they must be comfortable to wear for the long run, which helps you stay focused on your flying. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits. We are convinced ACS Flight Training cadets and flight instructors will benefit from the A20’s superior noise attenuation qualities, clear communication capabilities, and comfort while training on ACS’s impressive fleet of aircraft’’.
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021