£7Million Global Screen Fund Launched
The UK Government have launched a new fund to support the creation and promotion of UK film and screen content.
Developed in partnership with the British Film Institute (BFI), the fund aims to support the UK independent screen sector to export their productions to markets around the world, helping them to compete globally and bringing further recognition to British film industry.
The Fund will allocate funding to three open access contestable strands:
- International distribution funding: Support for sales and distribution of one or more UK feature films (drama, documentary, animation) in international territories.
- International business development: Financial support for business strategies that drive international growth and IP development for companies working in film, TV (animation, drama and documentary) and interactive narrative gaming.
- Co-Production investment: Support for UK companies to be partners in international productions, sharing IP and revenue on film and TV animation and documentary projects with audience potential.
More information on funding available will be published in due course.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions